Today I got up and got the kids ready for school and I will admit I was not even going to post today. I have been so moody, sad and just plain no fun to be around. I do not like posting when I am like this its so hard for me to come across happy. I don't like posting like that. So I sat down at the computer and started reading my blog list. First one I came to was The Baking Hen and she has some of the most amazing looking recipes. Its funny how such a small thing made my day but lately I have been so frustrated with my family and never helping me out with what to make for dinner. Now all I have to do is look at her blog bam dinner ideas done! I read a few more that I always read then I come across The Attic Girl and she had Thankful Thursday and made me realize that life is all about how you look at it. She had a list of 5 things so here is my list.
1. I am thankful for the things my family does do all the little things that makes me smile!!
2. For all my friends that listens to me and are here for me no matter what.
3. I am thankful that my family is healthy!
4. I am thankful I can be a stay at home mom even if it frustrates me to no end sometimes.
5. I am very thankful I started blogging and got to meet some wonder people. You all inspire me to be a better person and always make me smile.
Thanks so much to Shelly for making me see the brighter side of life and now I am going to go spend time with some friends and family..
Spirit Riding Free Comes to Netflix May 5th, Printable Activity Sheets Plus Giveaway #SpiritRidingFree #sponsored - I received a Spirit Riding Free activity set from DreamWorks Animation in connection with my review. All opinions are mine. May is almost here, which mean...
15 hours ago