Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Three Things you didn't know about me!

This week Theme for the blog hop is..
Three things you didn't know about me!

1. I am extremely stubborn, I really hate not knowing how something works. If its something I am interested in I will spend hours researching until I understand how to works. Hence why I am taking HTML classes. I hate not know how to make changes to my websites. I know I could pay someone to make the changes I want and save tons of time but its just not the same as doing it myself. My youngest child is just like me in this. She spends hours figuring out here older sisters toys.

2. I would love to spend a year just traveling around seeing anything and everything. I have only been a few places and most the time it was to see family. I would love to just sell everything we own buy a R.V and go travel. NO MORE FARM..LOL but this will never happen..

3. When I want to relax I love to play online Texas hold em poker with some online friends. I used to do this everyday, then I got a online job,my three kids, the husband, and the million little things I do around the house, so now I am lucky if I get to play once a week.

MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Wow thanx for sharing. I like the traveling one. Hope you have a AWESOME day !!!! :0)
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just hopping by :) Great blog! I checked out your website too. You have adorable items. Do you personalize them yourself? I have a website that sells personalized gifts too. (Its under construction now)
    I am from Ga and my husband and I live in (what i consider...lol) the middle of nowhere. I would like to travel someday too :)
    So glad I found your adorable website too
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog (www.jackandhemi.blogspot.com)! Thanks also for the link to Stuck@homemom! I think I can get something good from there. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just stopping in from the bloghop. I haven't done much traveling either, and there are so many places I want to go!

    I'll have to check out your boutique. It sounds cute! I've been looking for ways to make money from home myself. I'm about to open up an etsy shop here shortly. I'm starting small, but hopefully it will grow!

    ReplyDelete