This Saturday my husband and I were invited to a bachelor/bachelorette BBQ. They are getting married on the 1st of August. Since it is a couple's party instead of two separate parties I wanted to do something fun and light. Instead of the normal gifts I am taking a MARRIAGE SURVIVAL KIT. The kit includes the following and each item is labeled:
1. Two cans of speghettios-"Her night to cook" and "His night to cook".
2. Lube-"If your ever in a Jam"
3. Pad of paper-"His to do list(1. Keep her happy because if she isn't happy your not going to be happy)"
4. Chili powder-"To Keep it spicy"
5. Excedrin-"No more excuses"
6. Nasal Strips-"For the nights He/She snores"
7. Small towel-"Not at home quickie towel"
8.Chap stick-"Keep your lips kissable"
9. Duck Tape-"So she can tape his mouth shut before he gets in trouble"
10. Air freshener-"Honeymoons over he/she will start farting in bed now"
For this party it is suppose to be a gag gift. If you are looking for that a sentimental list go to Newlyweds Survival Kits Gifts Idea. That website has 112 different survival kit ideas, printable labels and tons of other things you can do. What is so great about this gift idea is you can customize it anyway you want. I googled marriage survival kit and got tons of ideas. Let me know what you think and if you have any other suggestions. I am still in the process of making the box...
Spirit Riding Free Comes to Netflix May 5th, Printable Activity Sheets Plus Giveaway #SpiritRidingFree #sponsored - I received a Spirit Riding Free activity set from DreamWorks Animation in connection with my review. All opinions are mine. May is almost here, which mean...
15 hours ago